KESKO CORPORATION FINANCIAL STATEMENTS RELEASE 02.02.2017 AT 09.00 1(40)
Financial performance in brief:
* The Group's net sales for January-December were €10,180 million
(€8,679 million). Net sales grew by 17.3% and in local currencies,
acquisitions and disposals excluded, by 1.6%.
* Comparable operating profit was €272.9 million (€244.5 million)
* Operating profit was €146.8 million (€194.6 million)
* Comparable return on capital employed was 11.9% (11.7%)
* Comparable profit before tax was €271.4 million (€237.9 million)
* Comparable earnings per share were €2.01 (€1.70)
* The Board's proposal for dividend is €2.00 per share
* Kesko Group's net sales for 2017 are expected to exceed the level of the
previous year. The comparable operating profit for 2017 is expected to
exceed the level of 2016.
Key performance indicators